jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

Post 9 - What's your favourite TV show / film?


 My problem with this question is that i have such a bad memory, so i can watch some serie or movie and said "oh i liked this so much, maybe is my favorite" but days later i forget the good that it was. But i have a long list of series or movies that can be my favorite.
 One serie that can be the favorite of many people is 'Breaking Bad', because is maybe one of the best series ever made. The main character is turning bad so gradual that you don't realized, one of the most iconic is when  Walter said to his wife Skyler: 'I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger! A guy opnes his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!' So at this point we can see that there is no way back.
 I think my favorite genre is policial drama. One year ago i watched the netflix serie 'MindHunter', it is about when in the 80' the FBI started to study the psychological profile of serial killers. There are so many good movies in this genre like 'Seven', 'The Departed', 'Fargo', etc, etc.
 I have favorite director too, he is Martín Scorsese and he have many of excellent movies like 'Taxi Driver', 'The Wolf of Wall Street', and one of my favorite 'Shutter Island', this movie tells us about the power of our minds and how our minds can fool ourselves and create another reality, a reality where we are happy and erase the othrt reality where we did so many mistakes and where we are miserables.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario