jueves, 11 de abril de 2019

My autobiography



 My full name is Nelson Eduardo Prado Ligeti, i was born in Santiago, Chile, on September 11th, 1992. I live with my mom and my younger brother Nicolas (19 years old), he is studying psichology. I have two younger sisters too, Sofia (22 years old) who left Chile in March of this year to travel around the world, i will miss her so much. My other sister is Renata (5 years old), she lives with my dad in Puente Alto, Santiago, she is the light of our hearts <3.
 I did my primary school in Quilpue, where i lived for about 6 years, and then i moved to Estacion Central. I did my secondary studies in Liceo Lastarria in providencia. Now i study sound engineering at Universidad de Chile.
 I love to listen music, specifically rock music, i think rock is one of the reason why i study sound engineering, i also love to play futbol. I love cats, i have 3 of them (Niña, Chiki and Chispa) and i have a dog named Tito but i like to call him, Titín.
Here is Renata when she was 2 years old.




Chiki and Chispa sleeping together

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario