miércoles, 24 de abril de 2019


     Why i choose my career?

 When i was a kid, i didn't have the idea of study something related to music, however, i enjoyed music so much. The real dream that i had till my 10 years was to be a football player but this was a very difficult thing to do and my parents were not so happy with this idea.

 Since i was a kid i always liked the rock music but, it wasn't till in high school music inspired me to learn to play guitar, this was the moment when i started to be really interested in music.

 However my first choose wasn't music or something related, maybe for the prejudices or the pressure of earn money to be a successful person.

 So i started to studing mechanic engineering, this is a very interisting career and entertaining but it is very difficult and require a lot of dedication, i was feeling confused at the time because i really didn't know what to do with my life, so at the end i finally dropped the career.

 After all those years i started to liked the physical, so my current career is perfect to me because have the two worlds, the science and the music.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario