jueves, 2 de mayo de 2019


 I think my favorite piece of technology is the smartphone because i can find any kind of information on internet, i also can listening music or read something in my free time. on youtube i can find a lot of music artist that i like, here also are many of tutorial videos where i can learn something of anything.
 With a smartphone i can download any kind of app and games with different use and purpose. i can training music aspects or have a good time playing my favorite game, there are so many tools i can use for making me things more simple.
 But what i like the most is the quickness to find information when i have a doubt or a question about any topic.
 The other thing that i like is that i can chat with my family or my friends any time and any place that i want, however i liked when i didn´t have mobile internet because i feel kind of free when i went out of my house and didn´t have to always watch my cellphone, i liked to be disconected for a while.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario